Friday, December 26, 2008

The year which hasn't been

year 2008 .... !

the year which has been the most memorable for me.......! not only because I have njoyed this yr soooooooo much .. but, also because this has been the most memorable for me........

staring with Jan 2008 ......

i resigned from my services of IT company(CoreObjects) in India....the exp. is the CO was a really nice one.... I would really miss my team and the quality of work I did there....... hats off to my manager , my team lead ...... and other team mates and colleagues......

next I embarked upon my new journey to US.....to do MS or what... ( I still can't make up my mind) ...... whatever be the reason .... I came to US with a mission ...... it has been a really awesome good experience been here at hopkins.....

the first semester in Hopkins was really above my expectation .....
too much pressure and hardwork was really that can sum it all....... i couldnt manage both.... it took me a while to really understand what was expected from me...... alaaaaas the year ended with not much success...but, I was satisfied if not happy with my result ......... but, who cares after alll...oh , did i miss.. i visited my sis's place to see my newly born nephew......! he is prince charm .... :) and I also had a chance to meet my parents after coming to US

here comes the summer.....goes the chilly spring .....! alaaaaaaaas..... the day the sem ended my cousin visited me ...... aaaha haaaaaaaaaa ..what a day it was... the following day and the day after we visited DC ..my bhabhi also accompanied along .it was really nice to be with them after such a looooong time........

aha haaa.......CA here I come ........ this was the most memorable visit I ever had with my "so called" best friend......... oh hooo..what all places we haven't visited..... SFO, silicon valley , mountain view...etc ...then we went on a roadtrip to Yosemite National park ....and then en-route to Lake Tahoe........ that has been the most memorable trip i remember ..(not becuase it was the most memorable.....but becuase it was the most memorable I remember.....) ....

then came the best time......my parents visited me....yes yes..my parents came from my sis place with all memorable memories of their grandchild..... ! my parents stayed for less than a month ..but, I wanted to spend the time with them so that every day count...apart from the usual qualiy time spend at home ..their where 3 days that were class apart .......

out first trip to NY.....! I had a regret that I couldn't take them to statue of liberty ....... but, the trip was well spent .....then our trip to DC was really awesome...my parents liked the DC much more than NY ....a typical feeling for a Delheites......no one like the sky scrapper of NY.......then was the celebration of fourth-of-july ......it was really a sad moment when they left to India...! i am waiting to meet them again ........

ahahah.........then came my trip to NY again ... my two best-friend were in NY ....and we had a quality time again ........I did all those thing i missed in my last trip to NY ...... not to mention walking on that Broklyn bridge and then going to US open.... it was a dream come full filled.......!

it was the best Summer time I ever had.......! :)

next come the fall sem...! that's too boring for me to discuss......lets leave the story ......

and here I am .....! having the TIME of My LIFe......!

hope u gUys too have the same quality time in your next year .yr after yr.!

wish u all the success and happiness......... !

CHeeeers,
Kapil

No comments: